Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Movie Coming This Year

It's almost like this is two different movies. The first half of the movie is focusing on Doss' building of his relationship with his soon to be wife and him fighting for what he believes in to join the US Army. Even though I am an atheist and this focuses a lot on religious beliefs which don't matter to me. Sheryl amazing how much he fought for what he believes in its very impressive and admirable. Once the action does start it’s like from 0100 Gibson does a breathtaking job at capturing the brutality of war yet it isn’t sloppy which can happen in a lot of war movies. Even though it lands #2 on my fave list of the year it is the best of the year if that makes sense. This will be up for Oscars for sure.



This is one of the best war films I've seen since Saving Private Ryan I would say Fury which I did like but I enjoyed Saving Private Ryan more than it. Hacksaw Ridge has every characteristic that makes a great war film great acting great 3 dimensional characters great character development great send gritty war sequences and great writing that makes you feel like you're there witnessing and experiencing all of this in real life. Also when I meant great acting I mean it reason how I can prove it is Vince Vaughn is in this movie playing a drill Sergeant and normally I tend to notice Vince Vaughn in every movie he was in prior to this now that's not a bad thing it's just he plays the same type of people in the same way over and over again but here I totally forgot it was him throughout the movie and instead I saw a Drill Sargeant and this is due to great writing and a great performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment